– First: please download loco plugin.
– Second: create translate for theme or plugin: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners.
– The next step: you need choose the local for translation file. I recommend choose system local. (screenshot below)
– And in the theme, you have traveltour.pot then the translation file should be available in:
– The plugin will different a bit in translation name file:
With xx_XX is language prefix that you can check it in here: https://translate.wordpress.org/.
Eg: if your language is: French (France) then the tourmaster file name should be:
– It’s good to start your translate now. If its still not work for you, please submit a ticket in: https://goodlayers.ticksy.com and we will take a look on it.
Also, you can see the document video instead: